Join our 800+ multicultural staff as a Dealer where you will gain extensive knowledge from industry leading professionals. Those who excel in what is a highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment, will be rewarded and may, for truly outstanding performance, receive equity within 4 years. Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture.
- Build a portfolio of corporate clients executing a range of different products, including FX hedging, lending, payments & cash management.
- Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg.
- Collaborate with a large, successful sales team to assist in business origination.
- Understand client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation using Ebury’s large product suite.
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’s solutions.
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing client churn, upselling high margin products and increasing wallet-share.
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships through client meetings.
- Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals.
- Over 4 years of strong Financial Services sales experience.
- Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling to mid size corporates. Alternatively, relevant experience in an established FX brokerage.
Competencies and Personal Characteristics:
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- First-class phone communication skills, able to win commitment and buy-in.
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.