Technology Supplier Lead
Technology Supplier Lead
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
You will be part of the Project Support Office (PSO) in the Technology department and manage the procurement, renewal and supplier management activities for software vendors and stakeholder relationships associated with it. You will also be responsible for the management of expenditure reporting and control within the Technology department.
- Manage SaaS purchasing tools, ensure all invoices are correct and provided monthly to the finance department
- Vendor management - Renew, modify, control and follow up vendor contracts to ensure SLA contracted are sufficient for business continuity and are being met by suppliers
- Build strong relationships with key suppliers. Follow up of invoicing and solve price discrepancies.
- Strive for cost optimization through negotiation and good usage prediction, ensuring SaaS tiers and time reservations are accurate.
- Identify, monitor and solve incidents associated with Suppliers
- Support the selection of new suppliers for software licensing, saas products and externalised services.
- Monthly reporting of Capital Expenditure with Technology using data provided by the Finance team and extracted from Jira.
- Budgeting, purchasing and assignment of software licenses required by Technology team members (including inventory management).
- Working with HR to manage onboarding and offboarding of employees and ensure software licenses are used in an optimal manner
- Power User of Google App Suite (mainly Sheets)
- Knowledge of Google App Scripting is a plus
- Proficient English speaker
- Strong communication skills and cost-efficiency oriented
- Has previously worked on a Technology department
- Familiar with SaaS purchase models
- Proven track record of delivering cost reductions on software contracts
What we offer?
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Live wherever you want, but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads.
- Work autonomously.
- Keep 100% focused!