Client Servicing Executive
Operations, Hong Kong
Client Servicing Executive
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector. Headquartered in London and with offices globally, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Working as part of the Client Servicing team from our offices in Hong Kong you will be responsible for supporting clients and dealers throughout the transaction process and acting as a liaison between dealing and sales staff, clients and back office.
We are looking for an experience client service professional who are smart, driven and ambitious and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
- The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. Most of the work will be conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential
- Existing knowledge of international payments and/or FX trading is an advantage
Responsibilities will include:
- Point of contact for dealers and clients for all operational queries
- Working with other teams to ensure a seamless trade to payment experience for clients, resolving any issues that arise during the process
- Adhering to internal procedures and controls to ensure risks are minimised
- Processing beneficiary bank information and instructing outbound international currency payments
- Contacting clients regarding trades and/or payments and providing statements of information as required
The successful candidate will be:
- Driven, with the desire to provide a high level of service to clients
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
Why should you work with us?
- Initial and ongoing training provided
- Business casual dress code
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience