Ebury is one of Europe's fastest-growing fintech companies.
We believe that in order for businesses to prosper and grow, there need to be as few boundaries as possible. With our technology-based platform, we empower small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally.
The talent of our 900+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 22 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come. Just ten years old, the business now employs circa 900 people, has over 40,000 clients, has recently raised a £350mm investment, and is expanding both product-offerings and geographical-reach.
There is a large focus on Product development to grow the business further. We are now looking for the right person to work on Product Insights to accelerate development. The ideal candidate is someone who is mathematically minded, has good initiative, is hands-on and can hit the ground running to help us achieve our growth.
Ebury has an open and meritocratic working environment with multiple career progression opportunities allowing strong employees to move into product management or more analytical roles in the future.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide insights into our products from sales performance and pricing to client activities
- Monitor client’s online activity
- Analyse the impact of new product initiatives
- Keep up to date with market developments and competitors, ensuring the product offering remains competitive
- University degree in a relevant subject (maths, statistics, finance, etc…), Masters a plus
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Advanced skills in Excel with experience in Python a benefit
- Experience working with tech, operations and sales teams
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Good initiative and hands-on approach