Banking Operations Coordinator
Banking Operations Coordinator
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with 23 offices in 20 countries, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency risk products, payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 800+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
The role will involve directly supporting the Banking Relationship and Operations teams in all elements of managing the growth of the department and associated processes across the full range of operational areas in line with the expansion of the business. It will also entail a considerable amount of documentation gathering, record keeping and operations-related administrative work.
The Banking Relationship and Operations teams are Ebury’s largest non-sales departments, covering a range of functions from client onboarding through to cash management and payments, so this is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into and experience of multiple different areas within a financial services business.
- Management of all documents for new account opening with banking partners and liquidity providers; ownership of process to completion
- Collecting financial and other relevant business information to send and receive to banking partners as they request information for periodic review
- Maintenance of banking mandates and signatory cards
- Update and log contact data for all banking partners
- Coordinate the notarisation and certification of all company documentation
- Management and ownership of banking and liquidity provider data, including data updates
- Assist with meeting minute-taking and communication with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) regarding ongoing projects
- Providing regular status updates on banking partner and liquidity provider onboarding
- Distribute incoming email requests to relevant departments Maintain and update relevant information shared on internal company blog
- The role is suitable for a recent graduate or someone with limited experience in a back office, projectmanagement or other administrative roles.
- Fast learning and proactive
- Extremely organised with a keen eye for detail
- Highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and efficiency
- Demonstrates initiative, able to work alone
- Enthusiastic and motivated