Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a developer who could join our cross-functional team, where we are passionate about the front-end and back-end development and really like things like the pixel perfect philosophy and continuous deployments.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (Backbone, Marionette, React, Angular, Vue, ...)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Material Design, ...)
- Experience with back-end development with frameworks similar to Django (flask, tornado, symfony, laravel, ruby on rails, …)
- Version Control System (VCS) knowledge (Git, Mercurial, ...)
- Good English level
- Experience with Agile methodologies
WHY WORKING WITH US
- Great professional opportunity in a company with a development over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Possibility to gain experience in an international environment and in constant expansion
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
- Work in the same center of Málaga, near the beach
- Team building activities: we organize activities with all the team to encourage a great job environment
- Internal blog to share our technical knowledge. Read more about Ebury Labs
- English classes with native teachers
- In order to grow professionally we offer the possibility to access to certifications, assistance to conferences, specialized courses and trainings