Client Servicing Executive
Client Servicing Executive
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector. Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, Nortrh America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 600+ multicultural driven staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 16 offices globally, with exciting plans to double our workforce in 2018.
Working as part of the Client Servicing team from our offices in central Málaga you will be responsible for supporting clients and dealers throughout the transaction process and acting as a liaison between dealing and sales staff, clients and back office.
We are looking for new or recent graduates who are smart, driven and ambitious and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. All work will be conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential.
No experience is required and full training will be provided, however existing knowledge of international payments and/or FX trading is an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Point of contact for dealers and clients for all operational queries
- Working with other teams to ensure a seamless trade to payment experience for clients, resolving any issues that arise during the process
- Adhering to internal procedures and controls to ensure risks are minimized
- Processing beneficiary bank information and instructing outbound international currency payments
- Contacting clients regarding trades and/or payments and providing statements of information as required
The successful candidate will be:
- Driven, with the desire to provide a high level of service to clients
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
Why should you work with us?
- Initial and ongoing training providedLight, bright offices in the centre of Málaga (including a large terrace and a football table!)
- Multicultural work environment, with 12+ nationalities represented (and counting!)
- Regular social events including monthly team building activities and bi-annual parties
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cereal for breakfast provided daily
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression