Working as part of the Dealing team from our offices in Madrid you will be responsible for managing clients throughout the transaction process and liaison between clients and back office.
We are looking for smart, driven and ambitious candidates and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. All work will be conducted in Spanish and English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential.
Existing knowledge of FX trading and Finance is an advantage.
- Regular contact with clients and back office
- Working with other teams to ensure a seamless trade to payment experience for clients, resolving any issues that arise during the process
- Adhering to internal procedures and controls to ensure risks are minimized
- Contacting clients regarding trades and/or payments and providing statements of information as required
- Contacting liquidity providers in order to book different currencies
- Developing market updates and currency reports for existing and potential clients
- Bachelor degree - Accounting, finance, law or similar (essential)
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Strong communication skills (excellent written and verbal communication and articulation skills)
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- Basic Knowledge of Bloomberg
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment