Tech Team Lead
Tech Team Lead
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector (over 1000 multicultural staff, and counting!). Do you want to take a closer look at our projects and culture? Check it out!
You will join a Disruptive, highly technological, international and fast-growing company. We are revolutionising the Financial sector, that’s why Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander. Read more about it here!
If there’s something that you can do in Ebury, it is growing professionally: thanks to our career path and our collaborative and cross-working team, every day is a new adventure. Get ready to take your career to the next level!
We are setting up a new Tech Hub in Athens, As the team lead you will form, grow and evolve a team of highly motivated individuals that focus on accountability and continuous improvement.
- You have extensive experience in delivering complex software systems. Having experience in Financial systems would be a plus, but most important is that you know how to motivate and set-up high-performance teams.
- The hub in Athens is going to grow, so you will be experienced at recruiting top talent, without compromising on Ebury values. You know where to find the best people in Athens, from senior hires to recent graduates.
- Agility is important to us, we expect you to guide your team through changes in requirements, work with product owners to plan what to work on.
- You care deeply about user experiences and own (define, implement, improve) appropriate metrics to measure them. You make decisions based on data and facts.
- Quality is important to us, we expect your team’s code to be testable and well covered with unit and integration tests. We use CI Jenkins pipelines and terraform for the deployment of services and infrastructure.
- Ebury Tech is a multi-cultural and distributed team, you will need great English communication skills and experience working on a global environment to be successful.
- You will contribute to the development of a transactional banking platform, focusing on receiving and issuing payments in more than 140 currencies.
- Our platform is a single platform (20+ Services) with 3 distinct channels for users to access our core functionality:
- Salesforce.com for our front office staff,
- Online banking portal build with Vue.js and
- a Rest API for 3rd party integrations.
- Build and Run services in production. Using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Sentry, Prometheus, ELK. you and your team will be responsible for achieving Service Level Objectives for your code.
- Work with cross-functional product and technology teams across the company to build new features at large and multi-region scale.
- All of these run smoothly in Docker containers on AWS ECS and Kubernetes.
Want more reasons to join us
- Ebury will support you to achieve your ideal English level
- Our TechHub is located in well located in Athens, easily accessible