HR Generalist (Dutch required)
Human Resources, Amsterdam
HR Generalist (Dutch required)
Ebury is among the fastest-growing global Fintech companies, having recently achieved Unicorn status. Founded by Salvador Garcia Andres and Juan Lobato in 2009, their goal was to help businesses prosper and grow in a highly competitive environment by eliminating boundaries and making international trading and finance simple and accessible. Today Ebury offers the world’s largest non-bank platform, empowering small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by offering cutting edge technology, financial expertise, a tailored and unique product range and exceptional customer service.
We have achieved phenomenal growth and have transformed from a small start-up into one of the most exciting and disruptive names in finance. We have grown into an international workforce of over 1000 employees of 50+ nationalities, working across 28 offices spanning 4 continents, and serving 45,000+ clients. We have consistently been a number 1 contributor to Bloomberg FXFC forecasting and have won over 20 internationally recognised awards including the Financial Times Future100 Award 2018/19.
We have no plans to slow down: last year alone, we completed our first acquisition with Frontierpay and received a £350MN strategic investment from Santander Bank. An investment of this scale will significantly accelerate our next phase of international growth through both geographical-reach and product-offerings.
Even though our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture - accelerate your career as part of our winning and growing team!
We are looking for an HR Generalist to join the Ebury Amsterdam team based in our stunning, modern Amsterdam office in the heart of the Zuidas.
You will be responsible for all HR activities for the Netherlands including payroll and office management.
Principle Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Payroll - Be the primary contact for our global payroll provider.
- Contract admin
- People Performance Management
- Employee Relations issues
- Employee Record Keeping
- Compensation related things
- Maintain HR databases accurate and updated
- Induction - oversee, coordinate and participate in monthly induction
- HR Projects - actively engage, participate and lead on local or global HR projects with the wider HR team
- Organise and manage company events
- Support staff with relocations if needed
- Produce ad hoc letters required by employees/responses to institutions
- At least three years of HR experience with substantial advisory experience in a fast paced, professional services or sales environment (Financial Service ideal but not essential). Longer experience is a plus
- High level of English is a must
- Local payroll exposure
- Employee Relations exposure
- Health & Safety exposure
- Training & Development exposure
- Degree educated
- Highly organized and results orientated, meets deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Good computer literacy in general
- Excellent communicator with highly developed written and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, resourceful and highly adaptable
- Works on own initiative, gets things done, team player
- Enjoy breakfast every morning
- Monthly drinks
- Get a 25% discount at Clubsportive Zuidas
- A brand new impressive office complete with a ping-pong table and an amazing view over Amsterdam located in the financial district, the Zuidas.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!