You will play a key part in transforming Ebury to being a data-driven organisation. You should have a passion for databases and enjoy finding interesting ways to innovate data development. You will be responsible for the development of databases and ETL packages for use in the data warehouse and across business projects. This includes supporting and developing with the data team to onboard new data pipelines from across the business.
You will help move Ebury to the next level in terms of its databases and data warehousing. This will include various database technologies, cloud and on-premise and ETL development.
About The Role
This role sits within the Business Intelligence and Data Team. We channel data requests and provide innovative and reliable solutions. The data team is responsible for agile planning, requirements gathering, developing, analysing and supporting multi-platform databases.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exceptionally diverse/multinational team.
- Salary (tell us what you are worth) + benefits.
- A relaxed, creative environment.
- Stunning office.
- Experience as a database and ETL developer.
- Experience with Performance Tuning.
- Experience in Python desirable
- Technically proficient, especially MySQL
- Knowledge with T-SQL SQL scripting & debugging (stored procedures, user functions etc.).
- Financial Services Investment Management industry experience preferred.
- Must have aptitude and willingness to learn new software and technologies.
- Some level of knowledge in cloud technologies desirable
- We are loyal: we fully buy-in to the company's vision and believe in everything that Ebury stands for.
- We are respectful: we live and breathe the Ebury values of being helpful, straightforward and bold.
- We are resilient: we work tirelessly to find solutions.
- We are intellectually curious: we seek to understand how the world works and we’re always learning, adapting and improving.
- We understand who our customers are: and because we know them really well, we always give them our very best.