Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector. Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, Nortrh America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 600+ multicultural driven staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 16 offices globally, with exciting plans to double our workforce in 2018.
Working as part of the Operations team from our offices in central Málaga you will be responsible for reconciling inward and instructing and processing outbound client payments in over 100 currencies via SWIFT and other routes, and processing and validating beneficiary bank data.
We are looking for new or recent graduates who are smart, driven and ambitious and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. All work will be conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential.
No experience is required and full training will be provided, however existing knowledge of international payments, SWIFT and/or FX trading is an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing payment beneficiary data
- Instructing outbound payments via SWIFT
- Verifying and validating client currency payments
- Processing bulk payment files
- Reconciling incoming client funds received into segregated collection and trust accounts within agreed time frames
- Reconciling outbound payments
- Managing internal balances including executing daily cash sweeps
- Investigating unallocated and/or non-received funds
- Supporting other internal teams in resolving client account discrepancies
The successful candidate will be:
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- Numerate with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Smart, with concise and timely research skills and the ability to find solutions independently
Why should you work with us?
- Initial and ongoing training provided
- Light, bright offices in the centre of Málaga (including a large terrace and a football table!)
- Multicultural work environment, with 12+ nationalities represented (and counting!)
- Regular social events including monthly team building activities and bi-annual parties
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cereal for breakfast provided daily
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression