FX Dealer - Hong Kong
Sales, Hong Kong
FX Dealer - Hong Kong
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
- Service a portfolio of corporate clients across a range of different products, including FX hedging, lending, & cash management
- Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg/Reuters
- Collaborate with HK sales teams to assist in business origination
- Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’s Banking solutions
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing client churn, upselling high margin products and increasing wallet-share
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships through client meetings
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers
- Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals.
- Strong Financial Services sales experience (3-5 years in sales/relationship management role). Contacts network would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling to mid size corporates. Alternatively, relevant experience in an environment different to a bank (this could be FX specialist, cash management etc) desirable
- Experience of the HK market
- Knowledge of compliance requirements
- Business/finance academic background would be a plus
Competencies & Personal Characteristics
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organisation
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals
- Comfortable with a phone sales approach
- First-class communication skills, able to win commitment and buy-in
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels
- Quick learner especially on system; strong analytical skills.