Key Account Director - Ireland
Key Account Director - Ireland
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London with offices across Europe, Middle East, North America and APAC. Ebury Ireland’s office in Dublin is set for significant expansion. We empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 900+ staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional client service, has enabled us to double in size year after year.
Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services? Ebury provides direct competition to the 3 pillar banks in Ireland.
We are looking at accelerating growth across established and new countries through expanding our senior sales team.
The Key Account Director will have responsibility for promoting the growth of the Ebury brand into Ireland through independent research and campaigns, targeting larger SMEs and mid level companies.
- Originate new business autonomously targeting Middle Market prospects (£50M+ turnover).
- Collaborate with in country sales teams to cross-sell Ebury lending, cash management, FX hedging and payment products.
- Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’ s Banking solutions.
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments working with the country head.
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
- Support the Ebury strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- Strong Financial Services sales experience and contacts network would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a commercial bank selling to mid size corporates OR experience in a start-up environment, FX specialist, cash management etc desirable
- Experience of the local Irish market
- Knowledgeable of compliance requirements including AMLD, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act, etc.
- Ideally with business/finance academic background
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- Comfortable with a phone sales approach
- First-class communication skills, able to win people's commitment and buy-in
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels within SMB customers
- Quick learner; strong analytical skills
- Fluent English essential