Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
As the heart of our company, the Operations Department is made up of different teams which collaborate in order to ensure that new customers, transactions and processes run smoothly and safely in our network.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
- Analysing global data to identify trends and insights
- Writing rules and creating exception reports in line with company strategies
- Perform spot checks on various parts of the business
- Occasionally client facing
- Opportunity to shape the future of fraud controls at Ebury
- Develop MI reports on the latest fraud trends
Essential duties include, but are not limited to, the following
- Perform detailed analysis of fraud incidents
- Analyse business needs, gather functional requirements and work with vendors and internal partners to design fraud system enhancements through alerts, workflows and reports
- Partner with the Compliance and Security teams to recommend and plan for improvements and enhancements to support and streamline internal processes
- Maintain accurate record keeping for all fraud incidents
- Act as liaison for Fraud to other corporate departments on cross-functional projects
Experience and skills:
- 2 Years of analytical experience from a fraud, lending and payments position
- Experienced in both manual fraud solutions and integrated fraud vendors
- Project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and work effectively in a rapidly evolving environment
- Experience in spot checks to monitor internal adherence to processes
- Ability to analyse and document metrics
- Critical thinking skills in standardised situations as well as non-routine problems
- Skilled in Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with team members from various business owners
- Self-starter who takes initiative, can work without supervision and can begin projects independently
- Ability to take ownership and push the business forward
- Fluent in English