Data Reporting Analyst
Data Reporting Analyst
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 1000+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 27 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
Ebury is looking to add a full-time Data Reporting Analyst to our award-winning Data Science and Analytics team. The candidate will work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and will deliver insight solutions in the form of dashboards and reports.
- Becoming knowledgeable in data sources and expected outputs in specific domains.
- Preparing and validating data and reporting requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Addressing all reporting requirements by preparing and providing the necessary information in the requested format.
- Developing and maintaining online reporting dashboards and business intelligence reports to assist senior stakeholders to manage effectively.
- Resolving any relevant inquiries/issues related to data and reporting addressed by various stakeholders.Identifying and proposing improvements to processes, procedures, systems and tools.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience with managing and querying large datasets using SQL or other languages.
- Experience delivering and communicating insights from data to stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.Experience analysing large data sets in Python/R, a plus.