Trade Finance Specialist
Trade Finance Specialist
Working as part of the Trade Finance team from our offices in central Málaga you will be responsible for facilitating import and export finance transactions, including processing new trade requests and overseeing the trade execution process to ensure all elements are completed in a timely manner.
We are looking for new or recent graduates who are smart, driven and ambitious and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. All work will be conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential.
No experience is required and full training will be provided, however existing knowledge of international payments, middle office, or supply chain finance/invoice discounting is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing incoming trade requests promptly and efficiently
- Responding to client queries regarding transactions and/or account
- Handling of incoming trade/shipping documents to facilitate the trade process
- Take ownership of client problems and remain accountable through to completion
- Acting as a stakeholder between departments to confirm the client is able to trade efficiently.
- Ensuring that all transactions are processed in compliance with internal and external policies and guidelines, and that Ebury remains compliant.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- Numerate with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Smart, with concise and timely research skills and the ability to find solutions independently
Why should you work with us?
- Initial and ongoing training provided
- Light, bright offices in the centre of Málaga (which include a large terrace and a football table!)
- Business casual dress code
- Multicultural work environment, with 12+ nationalities represented (and counting!)
- Social events including monthly team building activities and bi-annual parties
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cereal for breakfast provided daily
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression