Junior Dealer - Switzerland
Junior Dealer - Switzerland
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 900+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 23 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Join as a Junior Dealer where you will gain extensive knowledge from industry-leading professionals. Throughout your career you will be supported by our world-class Ebury training academy, where you will learn about macro and microeconomics, the psychology of sales, and a range of financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your selling technique.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
- Support the dealing team and the Head of Dealing with various tasks like trade booking, research and pricings.Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various different trading platforms.
- Collaborate with a successful sales team to assist in business origination.
- client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation using Ebury’s large product suite.
- Build a portfolio of corporate clients executing a range of different products, including FX hedging, lending, payments & cash management.
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing client churn, upselling high margin products and increasing wallet-share.
- Over 2 years of middle or front office experiences in the financial services sector
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Deliver daily work at high standards and under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast driven environment.
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
- A natural interest in financial markets, politics and economics.
- First-class phone communication skills, able to win commitment and buy-in.
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations.
- Native Swiss German and fluent English able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels. Fluent French or Italian is a plus.