Platform Access Administrator
Platform Access Administrator
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London and with offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America and Asia, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 800+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 23 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
Working as part of the Operations team from our offices in central Málaga you will be responsible for the configuration and management of system accesses to third party platforms on a global basis, including fulfillment of new access requests, amendments of extensions to permissions, as well as recertification of access when required, and in line with security and HR policies.
We are looking for candidates who are smart, driven and ambitious and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression. This is a new role, with the potential for the successful candidate to make it their own.
The role requires a candidate with exceptional organisational skills. Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise are a necessity.
Previous experience in administrative roles advantageous but not essential.
All work will be conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential.
- Management and processing of all new platform access requests, and associated access permissions, across third party banking and trading platforms
- Set-up and permissioning of new and existing users, including management of all associated documentation and signatures where necessary
- Management of approvals for extension of accesses and permissions, where those accesses and permissions sit outside of policy
- Management of termination or blocking of user accesses and permissions, in line with security and HR policies
- Ownership and control of record management regarding staff platform access and permissions
- Running of monthly, quarterly and annual user audits to ensure accesses and permissions remain appropriate
- Regular reporting to senior management regarding access and permission changes
- Working with key functions within the business when new systems are introduced
- Scaling processes for growth, in line with expansion of the business
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly organised, with a passion for maintaining accurate records
- Proactive, with the ability to juggle multiple requests and reprioritise workload at short notice
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- Technically literate, with a logical approach and problem-solving mindset
Why should you work with us?
- Initial and ongoing training provided in the dynamic and rapidly evolving Fintech space
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression in a multi-national, global company
- Multi-cultural workplace, with 12+ nationalities represented (and counting!)
- Fantastic working environment, with:
- Light, bright offices in the centre of Málaga (which include a large terrace and a football table!)
- Business casual dress code
- Social events including monthly team building activities and bi-annual parties
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cereal for breakfast provided daily