Senior Tech Recruiter
Human Resources, Malaga
Senior Tech Recruiter
We are looking for an experienced Tech Recruiter to join our team in Malaga.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector (almost 1000 multicultural staff, and counting!).
You will join a Disruptive, highly technological, international and fast-growing company. We are revolutionising the financial sector, that’s why Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander. Read more about it here!
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in recruitment being part of an international English Fintech with offices across 24 countries worldwide.
- Source and recruit Senior candidates through Linkedin and other social networks
- Screen candidates’ resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection methods
- Guide candidates through the hiring process developing lasting relationships in order to connect them with hiring managers
- Maintain candidates’ interest engaged with Ebury following all the steps of the selection process until hiring them
- Understand the team’s needs and requirements in order to find the best candidate for each open role in the Tech department
- Coordinate communication between all people involved influencing peers, project leaders or managers
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Help with the onboarding process of new employees
- Create a recruitment brand, also participating and organizing events
- Experience as in house Tech recruiter with the ability to engage with senior candidates
- Very high English Level (both spoken and written)
- Deep knowledge of the IT environment
- Ability to organize and manage candidates' database
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be used to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment of an international Fintech by managing time and effort across hiring needs
Why should you work with us?
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression in a multi-national, global company
- Multi-cultural workplace, with 12+ nationalities represented (and counting!)
- Fantastic working environment, with:
- Light, bright offices in the centre of Málaga (which include a big patio and a football table!)
- Social events including monthly team building activities and bi-annual parties
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cereal for breakfast provided daily