FX Dealer - Romania
FX Dealer - Romania
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
We are looking for a driven, high-energy experienced FX dealer to join our Romanian desk in our Bucharest office. The ideal candidate will have proven track record in deliverable FX sales and dealing, entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for financial markets.
- Work with the sales team to grow the client base
- Dealing a portfolio of clients, offering appropriate products and developing strategies to suit clients’ needs, including strategies for risk management
- On a monthly basis meet/exceed revenue targets
- Build and develop strong relationships with prospective and existing corporate clients
- Intelligently discuss the financial markets and the factors that move them in an articulate manner
- Manage the relationship with the clients and provide excellent customer service
- Perform on-going portfolio analysis on existing clients
- Work together with other departments to ensure compliance and operational procedures run smoothly.
- At least two years’ experience in a comparable role, dealing with corporate clients in a competitive, fast paced environment
- Possess a strong foundation of knowledge within global financial markets
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed demanding revenue targets
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication and articulation skills
- Existing relationships in target sectors a plus
- Native Romanian speaker and fluent in English