Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London, with offices across Europe, in Dubai, Toronto, Hong Kong & Sydney, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have over 20 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
An opportunity has arisen to join our growth team as an Analyst contributing to the future of one of the top FinTech companies in the world. You will be part of an international, young and dynamic team based in Warsaw that reports to the CEO and management teams located in London.
Key responsibilities and day-to-day duties will include:
- Supporting Growth Team in delivering the overall strategy and campaign plans for our teams in 20+ Markets
- Analysing data and proposing ideas to continuously drive the company’s growth
- Liaise with different teams to ensure your ideas and plans are successfully implemented
- Continuously evaluate the impact of your work and adapt your plans accordingly
Desired skill & qualifications:
- Degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or similar
- 2-3 years’ experience in Finance, FX markets or Consulting is a plus
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Clear, concise communication style
- Creativity in finding solutions
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Systems experience in CRM and BI platforms
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, German or Polish would be highly valued