Senior Back End Developer
Senior Back End Developer
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector (almost 1000 multicultural staff, and counting!). Do you want to take a closer look at our projects and culture? Check it out!
You will join a Disruptive, highly technological, international and fast-growing company. We are revolutionising the Financial sector, that’s why Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander. Read more about it here!
If there’s something that you can do in Ebury, it is growing professionally: thanks to our career path and our collaborative and cross-working team, every day is a new adventure. Get ready to take your career to the next level!
- You have extensive experience in developing complex software systems. We mainly work with Python/Django, but it is also ok if you are more comfortable with other languages.
- Since you will work side by side with colleagues from different countries, you will be able to communicate clearly and concisely your ideas in English both written and spoken.
- We look for developers that can “build and run” services. Therefore, you will be comfortable with dockerising your code, defining standard REST endpoints, adding monitoring and alerting your services.
- Quality is important to us, we expect your code to be testable and well covered with unit and integration tests. We use CI Jenkins pipelines and terraform for the deployment of services and infrastructure. From time to time, you might need to contribute to it.
- You will contribute to the development of a transactional banking platform, focusing on receiving and issuing payments in more than 140 currencies.
- Our platform is a single platform (20+ Services) with 3 distinct channels for users to access our core functionality:
- Salesforce.com for our front office staff,
- Online banking portal build with Vue.js and
- a Rest API for 3rd party integrations.
- Build and Run services in production. Using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Sentry, Prometheus, ELK.. you and your team will be responsible for achieving Service Level Objectives for your code.
- Work with cross-functional product and technology teams across the company to build new features at large and multi-region scale.
- All of these run smoothly in Docker containers on AWS ECS and Kubernetes.
Want more reasons to join us
- Ebury will support you to achieve your ideal English level
- Our TechHub is located in well located in Athens, easily accessible