Product Manager - Onboarding
Product Manager - Onboarding
Ebury is a FinTech success story, and one of Europe's fastest-growing fintech companies.
We believe that in order for businesses to prosper and grow, there need to be as few boundaries as possible. We empower small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally through our state-of-the-art technology platform.
The talent of our 900+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 22 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans supported by a strategic partnership with Banco Santander. This is a unique opportunity to join at an exciting time for Ebury and to help us to grow our business significantly over the coming years.
While we specialise in FX, our unique payment capabilities have been a successful driver of our growth. We are now looking for the right person to help build and scale our payment products globally. The ideal candidate is someone who has initiative, is hands-on and can hit the ground running to help us achieve our expected growth.
- Define the vision, goals, KPIs and improvement initiatives across our onboarding and transaction monitoring programme.
- Work closely with Operations, Compliance, Sales and clients to understand needs, frictions and opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Drive increased customer conversion along the onboarding process.
- Own the product roadmap and be responsible for its delivery.
- Gather insights from customer feedback and analytics on the client journey, monitoring efficiency levels, the impact of new developments and areas to prioritise.
- Keep up to date with market developments, ensuring the onboarding programme is effective, efficient and scalable.
- Own the delivery of new functionality end-to-end, working closely with Product Owners, Tech, Operations and other functions.
Required Experience and skills
- 3-5 years of experience as a project manager or product manager, having implemented new initiatives with sizable impact in a start-up or corporate
- Experience working within onboarding automation, regtech and/or transaction monitoring initiatives
- Understanding of KYC requirements for a financial regulated company
- Track record of managing complex enhancement programs with multiple deliverables and deadlines
- Effective communicator and good interpersonal skills
- Experience with complex data analysis or data-driven decision making
- Understanding of software development including Agile
- Hands-on, detail and delivery oriented
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills
- Pro-active and able to operate at a fast-paced environment
- A team player – focus on the best outcome, not ego