Insight Analyst - Italy
Sales Acceleration, Milan
Insight Analyst - Italy
Ebury is looking to hire an Insight Analyst to be based in our Milan Office.
This hire will work in the Sales Acceleration team and provide support to Head of Sales Acceleration (based in London) and Country Manager Italy in both strategic and commercial decision making.
Ebury is among the fastest-growing global Fintech companies, having recently achieved Unicorn status. Founded by Salvador Garcia Andres and Juan Lobato in 2009, their goal was to help businesses prosper and grow in a highly competitive environment by eliminating boundaries and making international trading and finance simple and accessible. Today Ebury offers the world’s largest non-bank platform, empowering small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by offering cutting edge technology, financial expertise, a tailored and unique product range and exceptional customer service.
We have achieved phenomenal growth and have transformed from a small start-up into one of the most exciting and disruptive names in finance. We have grown into an international workforce of over 900 employees of 50+ nationalities, working across 26 offices spanning 4 continents, and serving 40,000+ clients. We have consistently been a number 1 contributor to Bloomberg FXFC forecasting and have won over 20 internationally recognised awards including the Financial Times Future100 Award 2018/19.
We have no plans to slow down: this year alone, we completed our first acquisition and received a £350MN strategic investment from Santander Bank. An investment of this scale will significantly accelerate our next phase of international growth through both geographical-reach and product-offerings. Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture - accelerate your career as part of our winning and growing team!
Do you want to help build a next generation financial company?
The Insight Analyst will have a broad remit to help accelerate Ebury’s growth. They will have to deliver key projects across but not limited to;
- Overseeing KPIs and funnel management for the Italian team
- Supporting the front office team in the sales process and providing data-driven insight and analysis, which may be time-sensitive
- Developing tools for the front office to better understand client behaviour
- Automating and expanding the toolset made available to the front office.
- Able to present data insights in a clear, structured and audience-appropriate way
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications (including experience of multiple formulae, pivot tables, creative data transformations)
- Experience with BI and CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Tableau, Birst, Google Data Studio.
What We Are Looking For
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a creative streak
- Ability to tailor messages for different audiences - from management to junior sales
- Experience in finance and consulting or similar with a basic understanding of financial markets and products
- Natural sciences, engineering or economics degree background
- Strong tolerance for failure, and a test-and-learn mentality
- Entrepreneurial, imaginative and innovative in finding solutions